| The kit comes with a metal ring insert that completes the look. |
![]() |
| This is my friend Jared (not included in the fire pit kit) who was nice enough to help me build the fire pit. The kit comes with an outdoor block adheisive to secure the blocks together. |
| By 'help' build, I meant build the entire fire pit by yourself Jared. |
| Important note - The kit comes with only 1 tube of glue, I would recommend buying a couple of extras to get the job done properly. |
| We left two openings in the base of the pit to allow air flow through to keep the fire burning all night. |
| It was way too hot to light the pit on this day, so here I am in front of an imaginary fire |
| I couldn't resist and lit it anyway! |
| We finally added mulch to the flower garden and put in an herb garden too. |
| The grass grew back nicely after we regraded the yard. I seeded, fertilized and covered it in peat moss. |

No comments:
Post a Comment