The Nursery: A baby Girl is coming!



This Hammpress  print was originally purchased for the office to keep me motivated, after I almost ripped it up in a fit of work-rage I thought it would be better suited for a baby's room.   That's Gary the Gnome keeping things safe in the nursery and guarding the the print from a fit of baby-rage. 



Here is the wall paper we chose for an accent wall.  It was purchased at Anthropologie

They say babies can only see Black, White and Red in the 1st few months.  I'm sure she will have fun coloring in the animals once her color blindness fades:)

"Uh, Nick I could use a little help here"

The women in action, Cindy, is teaching us the fine art of hanging wall paper.  Wall paper has been making a come back, it's not the brown on yellow Mallards or pots filled with vegetables patterned border our grandmothers used to hang.



It took all of 2 seconds for Baxster to call this rug home.  The rug was purchased at Pier 1 Imports for the wapping price of $19.99.

30 weeks

Anybody seen Suri?

Suri where are you?


The pattern seen on the lamp shade will be the same or similar pattern used on the bedding.

The print seen above was purchased a while ago on a trip to Japan.  I thought; if I ever have a kid...

Eames Rocker - simple ergonomics make this padless chair very comfortable.


We are almost ready for the baby: let the count down begin; 10 more weeks of uninterrupted sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment